AppValley is a download manager where you can download the app on any platform like iOS, Windows, and Android. On the download of this app, you can download any apps irrespective of any platform whether the app is free or paid. As most of the apps are No Jailbreak compatible, you don’t need any fancy software to play third party games on your iOS device as well. This app gives you the freedom from every restriction your device puts on it.
|File Size:||2.2MB(.apk), 118.8KB(.ipa)|
|File Type:||APK, IPA|
|Version:||APK v2.1.1, IPA v2.0|
AppValley Download for Android
Here a few steps you must follow to install AppValley app on your Android Device:
- Download AppValley Apk from the link above.
- Open the android device, go to the settings menu.
- Tap on the security option.
- Select the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Find the APK file downloaded in your device.
- Tap on the APK file and install it.
- You can download the file using a download manager or the default download manager of your web browser.
- Once installed the app now you can open the app and see for the favorite apps to be downloaded.
AppValley Download iOS
Follow the steps below to install AppValley on your iOS device:
- Download AppValley for iOS.
- Make sure you are using the Safari browser for iOS.
- Click on the install.
- A box will open asking for permissions to install the app. Click on the install button.
- Wait for the AppValley to download.
- When finished installing click on the app to open.
- A message will pop out displaying titled “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. See the developer’s name and click Cancel.
- Go to the settings menu in the device.
- Just scroll down the menu and tap on Profile, Device, and Management.
- Tap on the text below Enterprise App.
- Tap on the Name of the developer which you had seen in the message that popped out while you opened the application.
- A Prompt box will open the tap on Trust Button.
- The download and installation are complete.
- Now you can use the AppValley and access the millions of application which were not accessible on the normal Apple App Store.