AppValley is a download manager where you can download the app on any platform like iOS, Windows, and Android. On the download of this app, you can download any apps irrespective of any platform whether the app is free or paid. As most of the apps are No Jailbreak compatible, you don’t need any fancy software to play third party games on your iOS device as well. This app gives you the freedom from every restriction your device puts on it. Learn more about Jailbreaking here.
|File Size:||2.2MB(.apk), 118.8KB(.ipa)|
|File Type:||APK, IPA|
|Version:||APK v2.1.1, IPA v2.0|
AppValley Download for Android
Here a few steps you must follow to install AppValley app on your Android Device. Installing AppValley on Android is simple once you save the download file to your device.
- Download AppValley Apk from the link above.
- Open the android device, go to the settings menu.
- Tap on the security option.
- Select the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Find the APK file downloaded in your device.
- Tap on the APK file and install it.
- You can download the file using a download manager or the default download manager of your web browser.
- Once installed the app now you can open the app and see for the favorite apps to be downloaded.
Just like this app, there are many other third party app stores that serve APK and IPA files. These app stores are not only a great addition to your collection, but also useful for rooted devices. When you root your Android device, you will need Root and MOD Apps. Download these App stores and install latest APKs and games for free.
BlackMart has two versions. A basic version and the Alpha version. While the basic version has free apps, games., the alpha version has premium apps too. You have to Log in and then buy premium MOD Apps/games in order to install them. However, we recommend the Free BlackMart version for Rooted Android devices and Jailbreak iOS Devices.
TutuApp is developed by Shenzhen Tuxun Technologies in China and has been a fan favorite of iOS users. TutuApp is available for Android, iOS and Windows which means you can install apps of all operating systems. TutuApp also has a premium Wallpapers, themes and MOD Section which makes it an all rounder app store just like Google Play Store.
AC Market is a popular third party app store for Android, that gained popularity in recent times. The rooted android store is similar to Google Play Store in user interface but has millions of APK files. AC Market serves both Official versions and cracked versions of same games.
UptoDown is a bliss for third party developers as it allows publishers to upload their root apps to a store. By creating a development atmosphere for android programmers, UptoDown has a large collection of web based applications and custom uploaded apps.
APKPure is the oldest third party app store dating back its services to early 2010. The service is available both as a website and also as an Android app. All you have to do is install the official app and get access to Apps, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones and more. APKPure is available in more than 15+ languages.
AppValley Download iOS
Follow the steps below to install AppValley on your iOS device:
- Download AppValley for iOS.
- Make sure you are using the Safari browser for iOS.
- Click on the install.
- A box will open asking for permissions to install the app. Click on the install button.
- Wait for the AppValley to download.
- When finished installing click on the app to open.
- A message will pop out displaying titled “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. See the developer’s name and click Cancel.
- Go to the settings menu in the device.
- Just scroll down the menu and tap on Profile, Device, and Management.
- Tap on the text below Enterprise App.
- Tap on the Name of the developer which you had seen in the message that popped out while you opened the application.
- A Prompt box will open the tap on Trust Button.
- The download and installation are complete.
- Now you can use the AppValley and access the millions of application which were not accessible on the normal Apple App Store.